Monday, June 13, 2011

Riverhill Baby Shower

My family and I are so blessed to be part of the Riverhill community.  The school provides my children with opportunities for academic excellence, devoted teachers, and good friends.  I, too, enjoy being surrounded by the loving faculty and families of Riverhill.  On May 19th, the students and staff helped celebrate the upcoming arrival of the twins with a school-wide baby shower as planned by the Fields family.

Parker and Hudson helped me open the abundance of gifts that were presented to me at the shower.



As seen below, I received sweet cards and numerous presents.  In addition, I was given several gift cards and monetary gifts.  I am truly thankful for the kindness and generosity of my Riverhill family.



(We shouldn't have to buy diapers or wipes for quite some time.  What a blessing!)



1 comment: