Thursday, July 14, 2011

"Hudsonisms"

Like many three-year-olds, Hudson is becoming more independent each day.  Unfortunately, his independent nature often presents itself in rebellious behavior which can be extremely frustrating for me.  I am thankful, however, that he still has a few "-isms" (i.e. unique words/phrases) that remind me that he's still a sweet and loving little boy with lots to learn.

my = "mine"
something = "someping"
handcuffs = "handcups"
Chick-fil-A = "Chick-a-Flay"
Buffalo Wild Wings = "Buffalo Hallowings"

Yesterday, he attended cooking class at Riverhill's Summer Camp.  He was a bit hesitant when I first told him that he would be going, so I "bribed" him by explaining that his friend, Ann Currin Mitchener, would be there.  He was so excited by this information that his face lit up and he immediately started talking about his buddy.  He even asked if she could "come home and sleep with" him after camp.  I couldn't help but giggle even though it was a completely innocent request in regards to nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment